Thursday, August 28, 2008

quickly...


Well, it's been a busy week, that has gone very quickly. Almost every night, I have wanted to blog, but before I know it the night is gone. Tonight could be the same way (Tyler is currently begging to get out of the tub, so I am going to write quickly). Monday night, we were outside and he saw the neighbor washing their van and he asked to wash my car. It was fun for him, and my car needed it, so it worked out for both of us! Plus, he loves sitting in the front seat when I back my car into the driveway. It's the little things, you know? :)

Tuesday night, we babysat and went to yearly Big Truck Night. This year Tyler got to sit in a fire truck, police car, tractor, grader, school bus, phone truck, dump truck, ambulance, and maybe some others I can't remember. There is always a Schwan's truck giving out popsicles too.

Here he is with two of his buddies, Abe and Julian.



Sitting in the police cruiser.


A view of some of the big trucks... okay and mostly people.


Playing around in the bus seat (my photo shy boy) on his first ever bus ride.



Otherwise, I've been trying to get ready for a weekend camping trip. We're hoping to head to Cheney Reservoir for Friday night and then have friends join us on Saturday. I'm hoping we survive the heat. We're excited. We're looking forward to being with friends. And, it's been awhile since we've been camping so we're excited to try out our new tent.

No comments: