Saturday, August 2, 2008

Q & A

Last night, Tyler and I were sitting outside enjoying some Popsicles. I asked him what his favorite thing to do is, and he answered "kissing you." So, I asked what is something he does not like to do, and he said, "cry." So, I grabbed a pen and paper to document the rest of my impromptu Q & A...

Q: What is your favorite treat?
A: Popsicles (These days, it sure seems to be)!

Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Charlotte's Web

Q: Which is better, day or night?
A: Day.
Q: Why?
A: Because it's fun.

Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: Pink lemonade. (This surprised me - I thought it would be strawberry milk)

Q: What is your favorite toy?
A: My dinosaur.
Q: Which one?
A: My STEGOSAURUS!

Q: Would you rather get a haircut or take a bath?
A: A bath!

Q: Would you rather be sticky or muddy?
A: Sticky

Q: Would you rather be hot or cold?
A: Cold

Q: Would you rather play with one friend or lots of friends?
A: One friend.

Q: Would you rather do something you know you like to do or try something new?
A: Try something new.

Q: Would you rather wear tennis shoes or sandals?
A: Tennis shoes.

Q: Would you rather have a pet frog or pet hamster?
A: A pet hamster. What is a hamster?

Q: Would you rather read a book or watch TV?
A: Read a book.

Q: Would you rather take a bath or a shower?
A: A bath.

Q: What is a place you don't like to go?
A: Wal Mart

Q: What is a place you do like to go?
A: Pei Wei (Asian restaurant)

Q: What is a food you do not like?
A: Lemons. (Me: What? I thought you liked lemons. Tyler: Oh, I do. Me: OK, so what is a food you don't like? Tyler: Limes Me: (unsure) OK).

Q: What is a food you do like to eat?
A: Pei Wei

Q: If you could be anywhere, where would you be?
A: Outside, riding my trike.


Q: What is your favorite room?
A: My room!
And I ran out of questions. I know that some of these answers can change in another moment, but I found it fun. It's nice to be able to have conversations with my little man.

3 comments:

Isaiah said...

EW! Tyler, I hate Pei Wei!

Melissa said...

oops i accidentally commented under isaiah's account.

StuckeyBlog said...

What? Blasphemy! We love Pei Wei. :) Seriously, what's not to like?