Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Flying to Thailand

Today my sister, Lynette, left a very sweet goodbye message right before they boarded the flight to Thailand. For those of you who don't know, they plan to be there at least two years before they come back to visit.

I let Tyler listen to her message this evening. He got teary and said he missed her. He asked how she would get to Thailand, and I explained that she was in an airplane. He thinks we oughta hitch a ride on a bird, specifically a heron (because he says it's the "biggest bird"), and fly over to Thailand to visit. We miss them already!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Let me know if you find a heron that's big enough -- I want to come too!!!!!

StuckeyBlog said...

Yes - I will be on the lookout and you will come with us when we find it!!

Lynette Polinder said...

Awwwww. Tell Tyler I love him to pieces and would prefer if he would visit in an airplane so that he doesn't die on the way. You can leave out that last part about him dying when you relay the message.

Love and miss you already!