Little Miss Aubrey continues to change quickly. This month, some things I want to remember:
* Aubrey can now say Tyler's name, or calls him "bubba."
* She recognizes most colors, and some numbers and letters. She has started her version of counting. "2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10"
* Often, her expression of agreement is "uh huh, do." For example, "Aubrey, do you want some milk?" Nodding, "Uh huh, do." She beckons with a wave and, "come on." But "thank you, Mommy" melts my heart.
* She loves anything soft and snuggly.
* She continues to love anything Sesame Street. Occasionally, she has yelled, "El...mo's...Song!" Though she is generally angry about something when she yells it, this always cracks me up.
* She loves reading books, doing puzzles, and dancing to music.
* She is still quite attached to her stuffed lamb, "Lambie." She has started pretend play - covering Lambie up, "feeding" Lambie, and sweetly talking to Lambie.
* She loves to paint, draw and color
* Aubrey is active, clearly independent, opinionated, and quite a sweetie pie.