Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been meme'd

I've been meme'd by Isaiah, (who incidentally was meme'd by Carrie) and now I have to do this:



1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



So, here we go.



1. One of my favorite places to eat is the Greek restaurant...at the mall. They have the best gyro with Fattousch salad. Yummy!
2. I'm embarrassed to admit that one of my summer pleasures is watching Big Brother. This is probably due to my enjoyment of hearing about drama in other people's lives. Though, I really don't like drama in my own life.
3. I love to cook, but especially to bake. New recipes to try anyone? I love looking at food magazines, blogs, websites, etc. You've probably been able to tell from my blog that I'm a bit of a foodie.
4. I have carpal tunnel syndrome. It hurts ... a lot... and keeps me up at night. I hate it.
5. I love looking at new plants and flowers. I buy them, plant them, and watch the bunnies eat them.
6. I really dislike cleaning the tub and shower. Yucky soap scum.
7. I love researching family history/genealogy. In college, I tracked my ancestry to immigrating to the US. I have lost track of that document. So, my hope is to do that again, and this time research Wayne's family as well. Speaking of family, I miss mine.


Now, I tag Carol, Lynette, Tim, Matt P., Karen and anyone else who wants to respond!

No comments: