Monday, October 13, 2008

Wii Fit



I recently read my Aunt Kathy's blog post about Brennan enjoying Wii Fit. Last night, I decided to give it a try with Tyler. He loved it. So, this afternoon, we tried it again. Today it's been cold and rainy all day. I'm excited about an indoor exercise option that he enjoys! Thanks for the idea, Kathy!

On a personal note, I'm kind of wiped out. I spent the day presenting Positive Behavior Supports to elementary teachers four times - in four 90-minute inservice blocks. I had a good time, but probably shouldn't have worn heels. My feet are tired. However, my last group applauded, so that makes my aching feet not feel as bad! :) Tomorrow, I will co-lead two Nonviolent Physical Crisis Intervention refresher classes. My presentations today used a lot of the same information, so I feel (mostly) ready for that. Then the rest of the week we have half days with our students and the other half with parent teacher conferences (Thursday is late conference day). It's a different week for sure!

4 comments:

Kathy Beachy said...

Good job Tyler!

Carolyn Miller said...

How many stars did you get, Tyler? I loved watching you. I didn't know you have Wii Fit. Your turn Melody.

StuckeyBlog said...

Yeah - no kidding! that really wears you out. Last night, he tried it again and he would go nuts, then poop out...and repeat. Anyway, if/when I do this there will definitely not be a camera around to document it! :)

Timothy Miller said...

That makes me want to get a wii for the boys! I hate when they sit in front of the tube instead of move around. If those boys don't move they get CRANKY.