Friday, October 16, 2009

Olive

On her blog, Lynette posted an update.

Rusty's sister, Stacia, is there visiting. Her FB update is:
October 16 -- 1970: my parents lost their first baby, Shawn Mitchell, also while they were on the mission field. 2009: happy 3 week birthday Olive Hope! "Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. . ."

And yesterday, was:
I am watching the gospel of Jesus here in Thailand through my brother and sister-in-law and it is a painfully beautiful thing to behold . . . watch this to see what I mean . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTc_FoELt8s


Rusty's other sister, Shawna, posted this FB update:
Olive is 3 weeks old today! She is still very sick but they are loving every precious moment they get to share with her. Rusty said "she stole my heart, and I told her she can keep it no matter what."

No comments: