From Rusty --
A need for Olive:
Lynette and I are faced with some decisions in the next couple of days. It looks like Olive will need a shunt soon. We have been advised to have her moved to Chiang Mai (2.5 hours away) We are trying to figure out our options before making this decision. We need to know if Olive would be eligible for Medicaid in the States. We have a cap on our insurance, and are wondering if we should try to get her home to America asap. Does anyone know how this would work for a baby born overseas to come into an American hospital? Does it depend on the State? If anyone knows someone that has the answers to these questions can you put us in touch with them? Does anyone know someone who works for Medicaid? our email is email@example.com. Thanks for all your help and prayers. I bring this to you, cause many have asked if there is anyway you can help. To have some of these answers would help us alot.Olive is again stable today. Her head grew alot over the night. She had another CT scan today. We need to relieve her pressure asap.