Friday, January 23, 2009

the Ty man

Today we looked at a couple of preschools. It was a little weird to be home again this week, though I'm not complaining! We've decided that if there is room, we'll send Tyler to Little Lambs preschool next year. It is based at a Mennonite Brethren church close to our house. We like the small class size, they are licensed with the state and most importantly, we felt very comfortable there. Hopefully, there will be room for him.

An allergy update...kind of. I was pretty sure that Tyler's incident earlier this week was an allergic reaction to penicillin. This evening, however, he broke out in hives again. YIKES! We'll have to start a methodical process of figuring out what the culprit is. I gave him Benadryl as soon as I noticed, so let's hope that preempts another incident like Monday's. I sure hope he's not allergic to eggs. They are his favorite food and they seem to be in so many things.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I second that! I'm allergic to egg yolks and it STINKS - eggs are in everything and they're yummmmmy. The yolks make me vomit tho. And burp up rotten egg taste. Ew.

StuckeyBlog said...

Oh, delicious! ewww!! Do you have the same reaction when food has egg yolks in them (as in breads, cookies, noodles, etc)?