Wednesday, December 24, 2008

T-Rex Cafe pictures

Here are some pictures from our visit to the T-Rex Cafe. In retrospect, I would have taken more pictures. Oh well, maybe there will be a next time.

Outside the entrance is a large (possibly life sized) fossil look-alike. I would guess it was an apatosaurus. Right inside is a very large T-Rex. Tyler declared that it is bigger than all of the people in the whole world. He had been warned by Grandma Sue, so he entered a little tentatively, but later told her that he was very brave and was not scared. :) It roared and moved around, like most of the dinosaurs there. It was quite impressive. All I could capture on my camera was it's babies hatching from eggs and it's front arms.

They have a Build-A-Dino, so here is Tyler helping to push the pedal putting fluff into his T-rex. I was too late getting out my camera to catch him rubbing its heart on his arm to make it stronger, as the employee who was helping us suggested. Tyler was shy, as usual, and looked a little skeptical about the idea, but did as he was told.


The finished Dino.



Here is a brief video from the upstairs. (Upstairs we are standing in an Ice Age room). You can't see much on the video, but it's the best view that we got.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???