Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trash Can

This morning, Tyler pulled off a paper chain ring, threw it on the floor below and said, "this is my trash can, okay?"

"Alright," I conceded, "But we could get you your own trash can for your room."

"Yay! I've been dreaming of a trash can. Sometimes I dream about cars and trains... and trash cans!"

Somehow, I believe the cars and trains...but trash cans?

Oh, the simple joys of life. :) And how easy it is to make a 3 year-old happy (sometimes).
Thank goodness, as I think ahead to the surely more expensive wish list of, say, a 14 year-old.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

LOL. Tyler, you funny boy. Dreaming of trashcans... :) :) :)

I am reminded of Gabe so often when I read Tyler's little quips - they are so in the same stage. Inventing new words, talking about dying - that's exactly Gabe too.

Lynette Polinder said...

What a silly little goose! I miss that little guy. I just got of the phone with Tim and Carrie and they said they were able to skype with you yesterday. Love you!!!!!!!

Lynette Polinder said...

What a silly little goose! I miss that little guy. I just got of the phone with Tim and Carrie and they said they were able to skype with you yesterday. Love you!!!!!!!