Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pregnancy update

For the past few weeks, I've been feeling quite a bit better. Nausea and such have nearly disappeared and I don't have to have a nap after work these days. Although, they sure are nice. And I took one this afternoon. Ahhh... naps are just heavenly.

Anyway, the mysteries of this unborn child abound. There are the options of tests to be run, for someone as old as I am having a baby. Those kinds of mysteries are kind of disconcerting. Of course, whether Tyler will have a little brother or a little sister is one I think about more often. I don't really have any "intuition" telling me it's a boy or a girl. And I'm not really hoping for one or the other, because I can think of great reasons to have either one. Anyway, I'm curious about your opinion about what we're having. For fun, vote on the side for what you think we're going to have.

2 comments:

Shaunna Millar said...

Hey girlie - you aren't too old to have a baby! You're going to be fine and so that's girl (at least... that's what I voted for!)

The Hartsocks said...

i understand your worries, but hey - 30 is the new 20, right? :) when i was pregnant with Braden i would ease my fears by counting up how many women i knew that were older than myself and also were expecting (somehow that helped?!). glad to hear you're feeling better . . . but keep taking those naps now while you can.