Saturday, February 9, 2008

This week's quotes...

A Valentine quote from work...(most of our students are boys). I was bringing one young student to my office on Thursday and on our way out the door, he told me they had a new girl in their class. He appeared to be blushing and then he said with a hint of disgust, "I won't kiss her." I reassured that, telling him that we come to school to learn, we don't kiss here. He still appeared concerned about this kissing and continued to point out other boys or pictures of boys and told me that they won't kiss her either. I asked what would happen if they would kiss each other. Very seriously he said "they would fall in love. We'd better watch out!" How cute!

Tyler's quotes of the week:
After I got done playing a Norah Jones song "I don't hate when you play piano anymore." Gee, thanks.

This morning, I told Tyler that he had bad breath and we needed to brush his teeth. "I don't want to brush my teeth. I like to have bad breath. I do. I DO."

Then at breakfast, out of nowhere, "Mommy, you're obsessed with yourself." WHAT? I have no idea where he heard that. :) Made me laugh out loud.

Here's Tyler and Abe enjoying their popcorn...

Tyler outside playing in the sand today (notice snow in the background).


Tyler - I asked him to tell me the names of everyone in our family. Sorry, it's a little hard to hear.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

you're obsessed with yourself?!?!?!?! HIS-TEAR-ICK-ULL!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Hilarious. Loved all those quotes!!

Anonymous said...

He definitely comes up with funny lines on a regular basis, doesn't he?!? :P

Lynette Polinder said...

How funny is he?

Kathy Beachy said...

I love the little quotes-keep them coming.