Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fighting

Today, I was tired of reminding Tyler to stop"fighting" (wrestling, running, gr0wling with the occasional hitting or friend's kicking or biting thrown in for good measure). I got a little more stern (and frustrated) with him. Tyler's response,

"Fighting is... relaxing! It's... amazing. It's ... good. It's... fun."

Maybe it's a boy thing?



Not much new to write about this week in our house.

Tyler finished swimming lessons. He really enjoyed it and has become more brave in the water.

We've enjoyed spending time with friends this week. Ty and I went to see VeggieTales with Lisa and Oliver. Not the most fantastic visuals to me, but Ty liked it.

We all celebrated Matt's birthday. We put the kids to bed so we could watch a movie together. A rare treat. However, Ty had some trouble falling asleep due to all the unfamiliar sounds, so we didn't get started as early as I had hoped. He has started sleeping with his frogs and teddy in his Mommy's hope that this will someday mean that he will not need his Mommy to lay down with him to go to sleep. We'll see how that works out. I'm not holding my breath, but hey, it's worth a try.


We are enjoying (not really) a nice sleet and snow storm. It was cold and rainy earlier today.

Gotta love winter.

1 comment: