Sunday, August 15, 2010

Visit

My cousin Shane (pictured below at left) recently got married in Pennsylvania, and had a Kansas reception last weekend. Lucky for us, my parents came to attend and stayed for a few extra days. The bad daughter that I am, I didn't take ANY pictures of Mom and Dad while they were here. Or of my children for that matter. What is wrong with me? I'm not sure how that happened. Anyway, we really enjoyed their visit.

On Tuesday evening, we had Ellis and Joye's clan came down to Wichita. The only picture I have to show of Mom and Dad's visit is the one below featuring Shane, Wayne and Sam who built this impressive Keva planks tower.

While Mom and Dad were here, it was time for staff to return to school for a week of in-services and getting ready for the students who start tomorrow. I would not say that I'm all prepared quite yet, but I'll make it work. I'm excited for another year.

Friday night, Tyler had a sleepover, and then on Saturday we enjoyed a gathering with friends. What a good way to relish the end of summer. :)

No comments: