Monday, April 19, 2010

3 Months

Strangely, it feels like Aubrey's been around forever, yet at the same time it's hard to believe she's already 3 months old.


She has discovered her hands...and seems to constantly be chewing on them. She has also discovered her voice. She is not only cooing, but seems to be talking to us too...sometimes, very loudly! I really enjoy hearing her try out her voice. She has started scooting around and I've found her laying the opposite direction in her crib after a nap. She was also diagnosed with having reflux a couple of weeks ago. So far, no medicine needed, just lots of burp rags.





Today, I asked Tyler to stay by Aubrey for a couple of minutes. I came back to find her buried in blankets. He noted that he made sure she didn't have any on her face, so she could breathe. Luckily, she didn't seem to mind.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

What a sugar-pot!! :) I especially love the blanket picture and the last picture collage. :)

Melissa said...

HA! Tyler took his job SERIOUSLY - soooo cute!

Unknown said...

I love her!

Rachel Kathryn said...

Is it really possible she's that old already?!? Wow, she's such a cutie! Can't wait for Aubrey and Jillian's next play date! :) Hope you're well...

anna said...

OH so cute! i'm not sure who she looks like!!

anna said...

I think I just saw your cousin Erica (when she was a baby) in that last collage pic.