Sunday, January 19, 2014

Thanksgiving

We celebrated our last Thanksgiving at Hesston College, as Sue is retiring at the end of this school year.

The day after Thanksgiving, we made another Thanksgiving feast, enjoyed a few other traditional holiday favorites, and avoided all the Black Friday craziness.

Though I had to work at the hospital on the weekend, I really enjoyed the 3 days off to be with my little family. Speaking of - it was an especially busy holiday season as I started orientation in September (and finished in December the weekend before we left for Indiana) to work weekends at the hospital. It has been a different world from the clinical therapist world I've been working in. So many new things things to learn. Between weddings, and training every other weekend, left me feeling like I was in a bit of survival mode and without much of a social life. I'm glad orientation is over and now I'm only on every 3 weekends! Anyway...

Aubrey brought this home from preschool and I, of course, loved it.


No comments: