Sunday, May 29, 2011

This week

Tuesday - Playing piano



Wednesday, I got to go help Tyler's class with their Spring party. I think they all had a great time. Of course, I forgot my camera, so I'll have to wait on the room parent to send me pictures. This was also my last day of school for the year.

Wednesday evening-Aubrey is eager to play outside every chance she gets. She loves being pushed around on Tyler's scooter.




Thursday was Tyler's last day of kindergarten. Since I didn't have to work, we had lunch at McDonald's and I took him to school, and picked him up. I enjoyed hearing the excitement of the kids, cheering, horns honking and seeing groups of kids walking around together, celebrating the end of another school year.
 This year was particularly stressful at my school, so this weekend, I've been savoring focusing on other things. What I've most been looking forward to was having friends over (last night) to celebrate the beginning of summer break. We made Mexican food and enjoyed hanging out.

The babies even kept themselves busy for awhile, playing in the kitchen. (Aubrey's using the Crisco container as a seat).


The older boys mostly played outside, though here they're trying on spy gear.


Today, I tried to get pictures of the kids.
They didn't cooperate very well...



Sillies.

No comments: