Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fair 2010

Sunday afternoon, we dropped Aubrey off with Grandpa Stuckey's and headed to the state fair with friends. I found it interesting that Tyler was worried about Aubrey. He noted that we had never left her without one of us staying with her. The whole way to the fair, he would talk to her car seat base as though she was there. :)

Wayne and I started out riding the Zipper, which worried Tyler. He needed coaxing to let go of me so that I could go on the ride. I enjoyed it as I had expected, though by the end I was very hot and nauseous. Then, after what seemed like a very long time of unloading/loading people, the operator unexpectedly sent us around again. I was soooo ready to get out of there! As you might expect, we let Tyler use most of the remainder of our tickets. :)

Tyler opted for much more tame rides.


We all had a great time, despite the heat. After rides, food, and even watching a pig race, we were beat. We ended the day with a relaxing ride on the Ferris wheel.

No comments: