Friday, May 14, 2010

4 Months

My little babylicious turns 4 months-old tomorrow. She has become quite the cuddly smooshy gooshy baby. Those not so little squishy thighs, and kissable double chin remind me of how much she's changed in these few short months. My little lady is rolling from stomach to back, usually when she wakes from a nap. She's getting stronger and enjoys sitting or standing (both with help) to see the world. She enjoys watching her brother who is obsessed with talking to her and kissing her. She has started chewing on her hands quite a bit, and is drooling a lot as well.


I have also been trying to brace myself for this milestone. Olive was four months-old when she passed away on January 22nd. I feel such a mixture of joy and sorrow. Love and grief. It's hard to put into words.

3 comments:

Kathy Beachy said...

She is adorable. Growing up so fast.

Carrie said...

Little sweet love-muffin.

Carolyn Miller said...

She is so cute Melody and I'm sure you are treasuring every moment. So sad Olive can't grow up with her.